HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning; also Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a sub discipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer.
- HVAC Engineering is a highly booming industry with huge demand oriented career in it.
- HVAC design engineers create and modify cooling and heating systems.
- Challenging work with good pay commensurate with skills. You get to work with cutting-edge technologies and gain the satisfaction of helping people be comfortable and save energy
- This is a very stable industry with limitless opportunities. It is a technology-driven industry, so it is ever evolving and developing.
- The HVAC industry is ideal for those who like to work with their hands, do something different every day, and have a sense of pride when they save the day for customers having issues with their a/c or heating.
- The HVAC industry is wide open for innovation. This can be innovation in products, how we sell to consumers, and how we solve the everyday problem of heating and cooling homes more efficiently and effectively.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- B.E. / B.Tech. / Engg. Diploma: Mechanical
- HSC or Equivalent/ Degree Students
- Industry Professionals
- Others with relevant experience