To improve manufacturing quality and product reliability, components and structures are regularly inspected for discontinuities, defects or faults which may reduce their structural integrity leading to failure. Among the material testing methods developed for inspection purposes, Non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques present the advantages of leaving the components undamaged after inspection.
We provide Training for Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid/Dye Penetrant Testing, and Radiography.
- Weeding out defective raw materials /components at the incoming stage itself instead of accepting and paying for it
- Detect defects that may occur during the manufacturing process before spending time and money on further processing of the defective materials
- Improve manufacturing techniques by inspecting the product during processing operations to maintain uniform quality and standard
- Detecting discontinuities at final stages of manufacturing to improve product reliability and safety during operation
- In service inspection to detect service induced flaws
- Ensure prevention of accidents and promote safety for workers and equipment during over hauling and maintenance
- Enhance the reputation of manufacturer as producer of quality products
WHO CAN APPLY?
- B.E./ B.Tech. / Engg. Diploma : Chemical, Mechanical
- ITI Technicians with experience in Welding, Piping
- HSC or Equivalent / Degree Students
- Industry Professionals
- Others with relevant experience